Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eh, Kittah .

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kit-Kat

Kit-Kat

Prowess Point : 16571
God's Blessing : 70

Eh, Kittah . Empty
PostSubject: Eh, Kittah .   Eh, Kittah . I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:16 pm

Errm. Hey guys. I might or probably will be away from the fourm for a while... it depends. :C

I posted something about my step-sister on facebook. And she told her mom on meh . -3-
Anyway, I'll show you what I posted.

hurr,

You tell me to put my phone away, while your still texting.
You tell me my hair isn't dry, when yours is soaking wet.
You tell me finish straightning my hair, when yours isn't even close to being done.
You blame everything on me, when it isn't my fault.
When I'm in trouble you sit there smiling.
...You be friends with me one day, but when your friends come over its like I'm invisible.
You are such a freaking bitch to me.
What did I ever do to you? f m l.

and this is what I posted about my step mom

heree,

She acts like shes my mom all daay long.
She thinks I'm just a freeaking slave for her to use.
My mom never did this, this kind of shiiit.
Why are me and Brandon always getting in trouble?
But shes the perfect one?
I miss my real mom. :/

mhm,, soo. Yah. Thats why I wont be on.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29598
God's Blessing : 4038

Eh, Kittah . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh, Kittah .   Eh, Kittah . I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:36 pm

Free speech mutherfawker! Anyway you should tell them its poetic and its an art form. They are silencing your poetic side...I say SHAME on THEM!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Kit-Kat

Kit-Kat

Eh, Kittah . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh, Kittah .   Eh, Kittah . I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:45 pm

Thiss is how much I miss my old friends.

-From my friend, Kiley.( The number is for a thing that say "message me a number and I'll tell you what I think of you"

# 0 ; I MISS YOU SO MUCH . ive known you FOREVER , & you've always had my back , please come back !

I hate my dad .
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15171
God's Blessing : 29

Eh, Kittah . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh, Kittah .   Eh, Kittah . I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:42 pm

sorry kitty you got in trouble Sad me and the rest of chou (sokkun and klarrann) will surely miss you D; (oh and the gp farmers Very Happy forgot about them Sad )
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15582
God's Blessing : 61

Eh, Kittah . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh, Kittah .   Eh, Kittah . I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:22 pm

Your step-sister and step-mom are unfamiliar with both the bill of rights and the rules of the internet:

1st Amendment - Establishment Clause, Free Exercise Clause; freedom of speech, of the press, and of assembly; right to petition

Rule #8 of the Internet - There are no rules about posting.

Rule #20 of the Internet - Nothing is to be taken seriously.

Little Sis, do not let them diminish your freedom. We'll all be here waiting for your safe return.
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Eh, Kittah . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh, Kittah .   Eh, Kittah . I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:04 pm

Besides how the hell do they know anyway?...DID YOU ADD THEM ON UR BUDDY LIST?!?!? IF SO DELETE THEM OR MAKE A NEW ONE! Nuff said! Unless you don't want to start over...and make new buddies...and such...Tell you what this is why I don't play on Facebook or any type of book cuz I hate it when ppl want to know exactly what is going on and where I am at and what I am doing...IM POOPING GO AWAY! that kind of dealies. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15171
God's Blessing : 29

Eh, Kittah . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh, Kittah .   Eh, Kittah . I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:51 pm

LOL!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDD i should totally get on facebook more and when people ask what im doing im going to say that
Back to top Go down
Kit-Kat

Kit-Kat

Eh, Kittah . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh, Kittah .   Eh, Kittah . I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:58 am

Well a lonngg time ago. My sister added meh. So she see what I posted.
Shes always trying to get me in trouble anyway. Oh guys. I was going to surprise youu. But, I'm going
to be with my mom for the next four weekends. I soo freaking excited. But I only get to see my mom 3
days at a time on the break, which I think is gaay.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Eh, Kittah . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh, Kittah .   Eh, Kittah . I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:12 am

Remember that feeling I told you about last weekend? Yeah I totally feel that the next time you guys go to court your mom is going to win. Hahaha your dad is going to cry for not taking good care of you guys. Maybe they wont give him visitation rights either. Hahaha. Oh don't show your face on Mabinogi untill you're done loving mom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eh, Kittah . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh, Kittah .   Eh, Kittah . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eh, Kittah .
Page 1 of 1