Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Music Sensation 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15552
God's Blessing : 61

Music Sensation 2 Empty
PostSubject: Music Sensation 2   Music Sensation 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:07 pm

Just throwing that out there. It's happening.
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Jugi155

Jugi155

Prowess Point : 14799
God's Blessing : 18

Music Sensation 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Sensation 2   Music Sensation 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:10 pm

Anybody participating as a band? I wouldn't mind tagging along (although mine isn't really ranked ~A~ -thats a face, not a rank A meaning-) since I don't have anything better to do. Plus I wanna hear some good tunes instead of that rubbish-crapper-doodle almost everyone else is dishing out.
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15552
God's Blessing : 61

Music Sensation 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Sensation 2   Music Sensation 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:33 pm

I'm still trying to find out how to apply. The directions they gave aren't helping, I don't see a "Game Related" category, and the closest link to it doesn't have a sub-category named "Contest". >=[
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Jugi155

Jugi155

Prowess Point : 14799
God's Blessing : 18

Music Sensation 2 Empty
PostSubject: lolollololololollolo   Music Sensation 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:31 am

ROFL, more than what I know. From what I read, all I knew was that there was a contest, singles and bands both allowed, and it concerned all servers. I got no idea if we are supposed to do some mass music concert in game (doesn't make sense cuz it concerns all servers... unless it was 1 person/team from each server-- but then we can't determine the "best")or just submit a video to them... I hate nexon for various reasons... this is just an add-on to the on-going list. TTATT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Music Sensation 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Sensation 2   Music Sensation 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music Sensation 2
Page 1 of 1