Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild Roll Call Event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29583
God's Blessing : 4038

Guild Roll Call Event Empty
PostSubject: Guild Roll Call Event   Guild Roll Call Event I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:17 am

Guild Roll Call Event

December 15th, 2010 - December 21st, 2010

Description:

Gather up your guild members, we’ve got just the event for you! The new event will run from December 15th through December 21st, so be sure to get as many of your members on as possible to take advantage of the prizes! Because this roll call event rewards attendance, all you need to do is make sure at least ten members of your guild are logged in at 5:25 pm Pacific time. When the clock strikes, each member of the guild will receive a prize! Make sure you log in all through the week, as prizes will be awarded daily.

These prize boxes contain valuable combat items, from potions to special Shadow Crystals that increase combat experience gain. Even HP, MP, Stamina Elixirs can be obtained from these Guild Member Gathering Gift Boxes. You’ll even have a chance to get Nao Soul Stones and 2x Exp Combat Potions!

Sound the rallying call, getting great combat items has never been so easy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

PostSubject: Re: Guild Roll Call Event   Guild Roll Call Event I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:18 am

Make sure you guys log on if you guys want the reward~. Of course when it comes down to me and bro only 1 of us can be log on...and we got the 2 gp farmer that is always on so that makes 3...actually I don't ever think that we have enough people to even do this event....What a shame.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

PostSubject: Re: Guild Roll Call Event   Guild Roll Call Event I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:42 am

Because of this event I am making recruitment for active member an open recruitment. So do your best to gather at least 5-10 active members.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15156
God's Blessing : 29

PostSubject: Re: Guild Roll Call Event   Guild Roll Call Event I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:27 pm

Awww sh** this sucks ;~; cuz I gotta go to a wedding (a irl one) so I'll be gone Thursday-Sunday DAMMIT and my only time I would actually be able to recruit members ;( so I will only be able to reap the benefits ONLY 3 days awwww Sad oh well I wish you guys luck. lol how ironic :/ (One of the most active members isn't active when he is actually needed)
Back to top Go down
Kit-Kat

Kit-Kat

Prowess Point : 16556
God's Blessing : 70

PostSubject: Re: Guild Roll Call Event   Guild Roll Call Event I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:39 am

I'll be hereee.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15156
God's Blessing : 29

PostSubject: Re: Guild Roll Call Event   Guild Roll Call Event I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:06 pm

HOHOHOHOHOHO im back bitchesssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So i can participate in this event now woohoo Very Happy

P.S I SEEEN SNOW AND ITS .........................................................gay :/ its just like the crushed ice from a snowcone except there is alot of it.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

PostSubject: Re: Guild Roll Call Event   Guild Roll Call Event I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:31 pm

Oh we still can't do this event because we dont have atleast 10 active memebers on at once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Roll Call Event   Guild Roll Call Event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Roll Call Event
Page 1 of 1