Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules and Regulations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21699
God's Blessing : 538

Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:47 am

1. Must have read previous posts before posting
2. Characters in the roleplay are not allowed to outdo any other characters
3. You are allowed to give other roleplay characters dialogue as long as it is within their character (ie. you can't make a bloodthirsty monster say "I Love kitties..." >.>
4. Rolpeplay characters are not allowed to have intimate relationships with npcs (ie. the sexy school nurse Nao can't be your girlfriend or be flirting with students.)

5. Every character is allowed to have 2 support charcters who's actions can be completely decided by the main.
6. We should have about a week interval before reposting on the role plays (since most of us aren't usually on, they wont be overwhelmed by how far the roleplays progressed without them xD)

Last edited by Klarrann on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29565
God's Blessing : 4038

Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:05 am

Klarrann will do a recap of the chapters before moving on to a new one. And I will Lock the thread so no more can be posted.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88

Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1