Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rules and Regulations of Chou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29529
God's Blessing : 4038

The Rules and Regulations of Chou Empty
PostSubject: The Rules and Regulations of Chou   The Rules and Regulations of Chou I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:00 am

We are nice and calm people, so please try to abide by some of our rules that we set here:

If you guys are wondering, Chou means ~Butterfly~.

01 No Trolling on here nor in the game itself.

02 If applying to the guild in Mabinogi; Names with numbers are not going to be accepted unless special circumstances.

03 Before you post any help under the "Chou Request" section, you have to atleast attempted to try it yourself.

04 If you need help finding anything in the game, ie: things that drop from a dungeon - you must provide a pass.

05 If there is any problem with any members, please try to resovlve it yourself before coming to seniors and officers.

06 If problems become out of hand, all party involve will be expelled.

07 It is ok to turn down a guild activities if you are not comfortable in taking part of it.

08 No one is allowed to pressure any members to doing anything that they are not comfortable with.

09 Do not leave your pvp on, unless you're ready for the fight, don't drag other memebers into a pvp.

10 Stay happy, healthy, and beautiful.

Last edited by Sokkun on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21663
God's Blessing : 538

PostSubject: Re: The Rules and Regulations of Chou   The Rules and Regulations of Chou I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:48 pm

11 No calling dibs on anything unless it is a request that was made before hand. (if someone finds something you need, you ask them for it, not demand, not throw a tantrum if they don't comply)
Back to top Go down
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21663
God's Blessing : 538

PostSubject: Re: The Rules and Regulations of Chou   The Rules and Regulations of Chou I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:41 pm

12 Never ask a guild mate to assist in combat training of any kind during a Guild Run. (ie, asking them to kill things for you and you finish) skills that only requires items are an exception. (ie, if anyone is training weaving and someone happens to have fine finest leather to give, or lending mana pots to someone who is training magic)

Allow me to clarify the difference between helping "train" a skill and "acquiring" a skill. Training, will take more than a while, acquiring, takes no effort -.- also, you can offer help if you'd like, and ask for help if ya want, but dont just annouce it in the middle of a run (ie. hey, canya help me train while we in here?" so i guess a planned training assistance is okay.

Rule revised at Akayame's request <3
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29529
God's Blessing : 4038

PostSubject: Re: The Rules and Regulations of Chou   The Rules and Regulations of Chou I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:03 pm

13 All members must and should address each other in the guild by their in-game name and gender. Unless the other members ask you to do otherwise. Even if you know they are alts of another members in the guild, plz keep the fantasy alive and do so.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rules and Regulations of Chou   The Rules and Regulations of Chou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rules and Regulations of Chou
Page 1 of 1