Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Role Play Character Bio

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21681
God's Blessing : 538

Role Play Character Bio Empty
PostSubject: Role Play Character Bio   Role Play Character Bio I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:05 am

Klarrann Chou

Leader of Chou. Flamboyant and eccentric, his unusual ways of battles has earned him the title Klarrann the Deviant. Unusual as it may be, his plans more times than not, wins the day. Stongly believes in his retainers abilities. Takes every advice very seriously. After uniting his homeland, he sees the fear in the citizens hearts and sets out to conquer the world. "This is a sickness. A sickness that must be cured!"

Support characters

Dalios Varfaren
Orphaned by the constant struggle between clans. Was captured trying to steal from Klarrann's Castle. Seeing the boys unique talents, Klarrann took him under his wing. Believing Klarrann is the only person who can bring peace back to the land, he devote his enitre being to serving Klarrann. "I will devote my life to him."

Rose Magdalia
Comes from a long line of loyal retainers to Chou. Her father died protecting Klarrann when the castle was infriltrated. Swearing to return the favor, Klarrann watches over Rose as an older brother.
"If only we were born in a different time."

Last edited by Klarrann on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29547
God's Blessing : 4038

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Character Bio   Role Play Character Bio I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:11 am

Name: Valen De Sok aka Sokky the Black Wind

One of Klarrann's retainer of Chou. Have won many battles to unite our homeland. As a retainer of Chou I shall set forth to pave the road of success for our lord Klarrann. When in battle he likes to stay hidden and attack the main camp in darkness to cause chaos and to ensure a slight victory for our troop. He is the head leader of a small unit that specialize in infiltration and gathering information. When entering a battlefield his quickness and cut-throat desire have earn Sokky the title Black Wind.

Last edited by Sokkun on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15120
God's Blessing : 29

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Character Bio   Role Play Character Bio I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:33 pm

Soldier William Fiore-Last remaining soldier of the Army of Horace Araluen one of the deceased commanders of the Chou army. His background is shrouded in mystery and has random black outs from which he wakes up with blood on his hands which is never his own. He is a silent soldier but sometimes utters words that are very powerful in emotion. His most prized possesion is a red lily that never withers.
Back to top Go down
Kit-Kat

Kit-Kat

Prowess Point : 16520
God's Blessing : 70

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Character Bio   Role Play Character Bio I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:10 am

Kitty the Falling Star

Kitty has always been misunderstood. Her father currently favors her brother and is always out training him for war. Her brother sees how their father teaches her and he decided to train her too. Their mother was said to be killed in a battle but, Kitty believes that her father killed her. She earn the title 'the Falling Star' because she always manages to get back up in a battle or war.

Last edited by Kittah on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15531
God's Blessing : 61

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Character Bio   Role Play Character Bio I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:25 am

Komorika Piko - the Bugle and a Vigilante

An archer who used to fly on the same team as Klarrann, Sokky, William, and Kitty. Walks around playing some form of instrument wherever she goes, carries a pair of drumsticks and a dagger. While an archer, she cannot stand sneak attacks from either side of the front. In effect, she will make herself known to her target before even taking aim, has earned her title of "the Bugle" because of this. She has trained her ears carefully to be able to read things such as displacement of air (or wind) and frequencies produced by an object or voice.
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Character Bio   Role Play Character Bio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Character Bio
Page 1 of 1