Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Return of the Hero Event

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29529
God's Blessing : 4038

The Return of the Hero Event Empty
PostSubject: The Return of the Hero Event   The Return of the Hero Event I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:48 pm

Ugh...so much event...

Description
Return of the Hero has been out in North America for just over a month. Have you had a chance to start Return of the Hero? Maybe you’re still somewhere in the story of Sword of the Gods. Regardless, we would like to challenge you to rise to the occasion and complete the Return of the Hero storyline. Changes are coming to Mabinogi and we want you to be ready!

The Return of the Hero Completion Event will run from November 17th to December 14th. If you can complete Return of the Hero in this time, we will reward you with a Basic Character Card of the race you used to complete the event! Already completed Return of the Hero? Worry not; your reward will still be distributed after the event ends on December 14th.

It’s time to become a hero![1]

Details
Complete Generation 12: Return of the Hero by December 14th 2010 to receive a Basic Character Card of the race used to complete G12.

Rewards
Any One of the Following:

1.Basic Elf Card (You will receive this if you completed G12 with an Elf character)

2.Basic Giant Card (You will receive this if you completed G12 with a Giant character)

3.Basic Human Card (You will receive this if you completed G12 with a Human character)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29529
God's Blessing : 4038

The Return of the Hero Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Hero Event   The Return of the Hero Event I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:49 pm

Already finish g12 on my main...so w/e YAY ME!...now for my elf, giant, and other random human alt. But who the hell care about it -_- too much hassle right?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88

The Return of the Hero Event
Page 1 of 1