Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soul Surfing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15549
God's Blessing : 61

Soul Surfing Empty
PostSubject: Soul Surfing   Soul Surfing I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:06 pm

So, over the past 6 months, I've been attending weekend camps that have been increasing in the number of them per month working with the Jersey Surf drum corps. All this work culminating to an 8 week tour that starts this upcoming Friday. In reality, it's split into two tours, the first lasting three weeks, and the second lasting for 5 after a one week break. I have Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday to really relax with you guys and then I'm gone until August. While this is part of something I really enjoy doing, you guys really hold a special place in my heart and I'll miss you all and think about you when I'm playing trumpet while making leap after leap across an NFL size American football field at speeds up to 192 bpm. Before I go, I promise I'll have chapter 8 ready and posted and I'll be working on planning and drafting chapters 9 through 12.

I love all of you the same way I love music Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29565
God's Blessing : 4038

Soul Surfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Surfing   Soul Surfing I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:49 pm

K~ See you in a few weeks :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29565
God's Blessing : 4038

Soul Surfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Surfing   Soul Surfing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:15 am

Also don't forget to rebirth before you go...like maybe to 10 since you be gone for 8 week.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Akayame

Akayame

Prowess Point : 14929
God's Blessing : 83

Soul Surfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Surfing   Soul Surfing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:52 pm

we'll miss you piks <3 promise me wont think about mabi too much... just enjoy your journey and make the most of what im sure will be an awesome tour Very Happy we'll still be here when you get back ; )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soul Surfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Surfing   Soul Surfing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Surfing
Page 1 of 1