Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chou Academy Backstage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15135
God's Blessing : 29

Chou Academy Backstage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:11 pm

no im not finished with mine yet i still need to get in first or have you not read Sad
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15546
God's Blessing : 61

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Most difficult thing to imagine then transfer into words. Afterall, it's not everyday somebody freezes your clothes then has them shattered in public. I'm done with this chapter for now.

EDIT - Oh, right, before anybody misinterprets my post, it's just the feeling of all eyes on her, not it literally happening. In reality, the school probably didn't think too much of it, besides Rimiss. And she's covered... barely.
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21696
God's Blessing : 538

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:23 am

Ok, I got a nice idea for Episode 3, it'll be titled "Fateful Encounter" and this is the episode where we'll all meet by chance. still have no idea how to start it tho. OTL
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:35 pm

NUUUUUUU why not have a talent show instead or maybe that can be chapter 4

COMING SOON TO A FORUM NEAR YOUR COMP

CHOU CHAPTER 4: THE ACADEMY HAS A TALENT SHOW
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:07 pm

Well, let's see, almost all of us got to the clubs we wanted to be in. Season doesn't really matter, so how about we have a sports festival and we'll meet up in some way through that? If not, spring festival. Y'know, where all the classes in a school would have their own separate theme? Chou Academy may be a different kind of high school, but it's still a high school :3
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:08 am

Wow, such misfortune...

Well, my incident is old news, Soul goes unconscious after Hailey hits him in the head, and Kitty randomly has Unknown Disease A (Yes, I read it and I know it says cancer. The doctors are just saying it though, they aren't saying where she's affected, so why believe the doctors? Their job is to find out what's the root of the problem, inform the patient, and work with them to cure it. Sorry if you really wanted to be a diseased person, Little Sis, I just lol miracle'd you out of cancer.) Shall we move on to the next episode? We're now completely off the subject of joining a club xD
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:22 pm

No let me join my club >:OOOOOOOOOOOOO. Stop rushing me ;~;
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29562
God's Blessing : 4038

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:07 am

Eh...I lost the place in Chou Academy...I don't even remember my train of thought for my character anymore. v.v
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:44 am

I do :DDDDDDD. When you write just go with it ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chou Academy Backstage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2