Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29574
God's Blessing : 4038

Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club Empty
PostSubject: Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club   Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:13 am

Ugh yesterday was really busy. Why did so many students showed up in detention yesterday. The detention hall was busy from noon to evening. Yesterday Chicol made me rush all the students that have served their punishment out of the detention hall. Man was some of those student seemed irritated because they wanted to rest after their punishment.

Oh, many of the students live in a dorm on campus, just like me. Its okay though because I never been late to any of the classes that I am assigned to. And I can rest in my room after a long day in the Academy. For me I am enrolled into the Chou Academy Elite Mercenary soldier. I have to perform some of the tasks that are assigned to me to help fund for the school. Many of my tasks are low level hunting monsters. This also help pay for my dorm and meal here.

Anyway now its a new day and I am going to make sure I don't bump into Kana again. Oh also the homeroom teacher have issued out an order for all the students to join a club. I might as well joined the sniper club again. I love dealing with range weapon. Adding the extra mana to it really makes the shot flashy looking. Many students carry their weapon with them in case of a challenge arise out of no where from other students. So I am decided, I am going to join the sniper club again. I hope we don't end up fighting for which club is the best again, it was really irritating last year. Oh there was no club who own the title of best club in the school because it got so out of hand many of the students have been injured for two to three days. And also Morrighan put a stop to it by flying down her office with Chicol and just smashing us with her Dark Raven spell and the Shadow Spirit summon from Chicol. Man did they injure a lot of student then. I was lucky because I went to hide in a corner. Pretending to read some history book.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15558
God's Blessing : 61

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club   Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:04 pm

*beep*beep*click!*

My hand slammed onto my alarm clock like a meteor into the moon. I rolled out of bed, looked into the mirror to see my usual bed-head and dark circles formed under my eyes. Now what happened yesterday that caused this... oh right?

Slept in past alarm
Ran to school on nothing
Given detention
50-minutes cleaning the locker rooms...

That was a bad day... what a way to start off my last year in this school.

"You're a delinquent." I recounted Caldera's words to me. It stung a little, being given such a title after two years of such a good record. Is this really how I want to close the year?
I stood back in-front of the mirror with my uniform on, making minor adjustments and contemplating putting on make-up.
"You're a delinquent."
Screw it, I'm not going to let this loom over my head. I'm just going to join the Music Composition and Performance Club again and be the musical star of Chou Academy once more.
"Come-back today! Yeah!"
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Kit-Kat

Kit-Kat

Prowess Point : 16547
God's Blessing : 70

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club   Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:56 pm

My phone started to play. Guessing its my alarm clock. I sighed, and shuffled to the edge of the bed and jumped to the floor. Man. I was tired. I looked in the mirror to see how crappy I probably looked. My vision was blurred. Its too damn early. I did my morning routine and looked back in the mirror. I adjusted my uniform and grabbed a poptart and left my dorm. Today we get to pick a club like they always do. Meh, probaby just gonna do art like at my old school. I hope today is better, like ALOT better.
Back to top Go down
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21708
God's Blessing : 538

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club   Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:56 pm

After dentention, I headed back to my dorm. All I wanted to do was lie down and get this day over with. Laying down on my bed, I closed my eyes.

Klarrann: "Who exactly is Cichol? His presence sends a chill down my spine."

Just then, I heard shuffling under my blanket. I looked under my blanket and immediately leapt out from my bed and nearly broken my neck as I fell to the ground.

Klarrann: "Amy!! What are you doing in my bed!?"

Amy: "Well, there's only one bed here. Where else am I supposed to sleep?"

Klarrann: "Didn't the academy assign you to a dorm!?"

Amy: "They did, but I requested to be put in the same dorm as you."

Klarrann: "Liar! The academy don't allow opposite sex to share a dorm!"

Amy: "That's what they said, but I told them we were married and my mom was watching our son and if anything happened, it'll be more convient if we were in the same dorm."

I nearly fainted, Amy doing this is normal, but the academy actually believed her story...

Klarrann: "Fine fine fine. You can sleep on the bed, but I'm sleeping on the couch. Just hand me that pillow and that extra blanket over there."

I guess having Amy here isn't such a bad thing. She have a problem with authority and if she ever got into trouble with Cichol again, I don't think he'll let her off with a simple punishiment. Again, I closed my eyes and relaxed.

Again, I heard shuffling. I opened my eyes to see Amy undressing.

Klarrann: "Whao! What the hell are you doing!?"

Amy: "I'm getting ready for class."

I looked around the room. The room was lit up by the sunlight.

Amy: (Chuckling) "What? Did you think I was going to rape you?"

Klarrann: "No! That's...I..."

Amy: "Don't worry King. I'll have you accept me with your heart and body. I won't do anything you don't like."

And with that, Amy Put on her uniform and sat back down on the bed.

Amy: "Aren't you going to get changed King?"

Klarrann: "How about a little privacy?"

Amy: "You've already seen me, its only fair I get to see you too."

Klarrann: "Whatever..."

Amy: "By the way, I've already turned in our application."

Klarrann: "Application? For what?"

Amy: "For our club silly."

Klarrann: "Club? What!? What club!?"

Amy: "I submitted a fight club application to the student council yesterday. They told me if I wanted to apply for a formation of a new club, we needed at least 3 members and an Academy instructor. So I wrote my name, your name and Gorgon's name for the members."

Klarrann: "You had it all planned out huh...But how could Gorgon be a part of the club? he isn;t even part of the Academy."

Amy: "Didn't you know? Gorgon's principal asked Cichol to help him tame that deliquent and cichol agreed. Gorgon is now transferred into our Academy."

Klarrann: "...Still, you don't have an instructor."

Amy: "Don't worry~ The student council said they'd help me find an instructor suitable for our club."

Klarrann: "They did huh...? What did you do to them?

Amy: "Nothing~ Now c'mon, we'll be late for class if you don't hurry."

Klarrann: "Ugh...This is going to be one hell of a year..."
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15147
God's Blessing : 29

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club   Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:29 pm

I woke up the next morning after that long grueling day of detention in my dorm room refreshed.I litterally could do like 1000 push ups right now thats how good i felt.But i didnt feel like it. I got up out of my very comfortable bed and and began to take off my night shirt and changed into the chou uniform. Today i was going to make some friends. Even though yesterday I was very popular with the people I hadnt made any friends only enemies aka Hailey (I dont care she is still hot). I brushed my teeth and brushed my naturally dark gray hair. I grabbed my suitcase that contained all my school stuff in it as well as other random things and walked out the door. I got on campus and saw a flyer that said something to the extent of this
"Chemistry Club join today!!!!!" on the flyer it showed a cylinder and two homosexual looking dudes on the front cover smiling and giving a thumbs up. Wow and you would think this school couldnt get any weirder. Oh well i thought to myself i guess i should check it out after all a club is a good way to make friends. Also because at my last school i was considered a chemistry genius and i was the only one that actually knew how to use chemistry as a weapon. But rather than call it chemistry those of us who knew how to use it as a weapon called it Alchemy.But thats not the point i bet there was hot science babes in that club *3*. I got super excited and ran to my first class of the day i couldn't wait till the afternoon clubs begin!!!!
By the end of the day i was so excited about Chemistry Club my mouth was watering. No litterally in the last period i fell asleep dreaming about the possible hot babes in Chemistry class and started drooling. But its cool i didnt get caught. I ran outta class and followed the signs around the school that told me where to go to get to Chemistry Club.
I approached the door and then turned the knob. This had been the moment i was waiting for.YAYZ hot babes here i come Very Happy .
I began pushing the door and saying "Is this Chemistry Club" when something caught my eye and stopped my sentence altogethor. So i only managed to say "Is this Chem...". The thing i saw a few feet from the door that stopped my sentence was sitting at a old beaten desk, it was none other than Hailey
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club   Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:55 pm

Immediately following the last class of the day, I began to make my way to the Music Room for after school club activities, which is quite literally a journey. Due to the high demand for the other clubs, Music got last choice on rooms and were forced way into the back. Aside from this, the halls aren't clear. There's always some idiots or weirdos loitering the halls either looking for a fight or some shut-eye.
Look, here's one now standing right outside the Chemistry room.
"Dude, if you want in the club, just go in" I shoved him into the room. He looked out of it, the kind of out-of-it when you enter a town to find out the entire population of it is consisted of zombies.
I passed the Sniper Club which, for a couple of years now, has been trying to recruit me, the Home-Ec club, and various other rooms before finally making it to the music room. Already, I can hear sweet melodies, intricate rhythms, and a full bass seeping out of the cracks in the door.
Back to top Go down
Kit-Kat

Kit-Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club   Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:32 pm

I guess I was kind of excited about clubs. I tried my best to not get in trouble again. In magic I saw a familar face. I looked at him to see if it really was who I thought it was. He looked at me and was surprised. He did a small wave and smile. I waved back to him. I remember noww, Ryan. At the end of class we all scurried out of the room.

"Well, if it isn't Kitty." Someone said from behind.

I turned around to see Ryan behind me.

"Well, if it isnt Ryan." I smiled a little.

"How you been?" He asked as we started to walk down the hallway.

"I've been okaay. I fell asleep in Lassars class and got detention, but now I'm going to join the art club. You?" I said.

"I've been okay too. I'm joining art too."He said smiling.

"Great ! Now I wont be alone." I said.

We chatted all the way to the art club room. We peeked inside and saw kids setti g up tables. This is going to be a great year.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club   Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:18 pm

As I walk down the hall after finishing my classes for the morning. I was heading to the Sniper team room. If things are still the same, they shouldn't be in the club room. In fact I know exactly where they like to hang out at even for club activities. The rooftop. I turned around and head to the rooftop. As I reach the top and walk out into the open. I see all 17 of the Sniper members that was there since last year.

The president of the club, Vulf, came up to me and grab me by the shoulder, "Spirit! You are going to join us again? We gladly accept you into our club" he said smiling.

Everyone came up to me with a smile. All welcoming me back into the club.

"Oh guys, thx for letting me join the club again. I know I haven't been active with the club activities last year because of all the mission that have been assigned to me, but I will try my best to be a part of our club. Also I would prefer it if you guys don't drag me into random battle with other clubs." I said to them.

"No no, Spirit you got it all wrong. We was practicing our skills." He said again with a smile.

"Ugh. Since we are the sniper team and practicing with our skills, shouldn't we like SHOOT THEM FROM A DISTANT!??!" I said to him.

"Err, you know its against the Academy regulation to assassinate other students" the president said as he try to poke fun at me.

"Okay, anyway I got a club right now and I am happy, now the teacher won't be on my back" I said to them.

I walk to one of the corner on the rooftop and sat down.

"If we don't use the club room, shouldn't we just give up on it to some other club?" I said questioningly.

"To be an official club we need a room you know," said one of the other sniper member.

"Oh right."

"We also use the room to store our training sniper." Said Vulf.

For most of the evening I just hang around with the sniper club talking about guns and modification and how to use special mana focusing technique. Everyone here in the sniper club have other special weapon. Just like me with my dual magic pistol. We had our lunch up there on the rooftop.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club   Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:45 pm

I was standing in the doorway not knowing what to say or do when suddenly a girl came from behind me and pushed me into the chemistry club room. I think the girl said something like "Dude if you want to get into the club just go in" I don't know I really wasnt paying attention because all I know was suddenly hailey dropped her focus on the board and turned her general direction towards me. It was barely a second when she said in an annoyed tone "Oh it's you again."

"Yea it's me,hey hailey right?Can we like just start over seeing as we are going to be in the same club and what not?" I said trying to destroy this obvious tension between us.

"Sure why not just don't get in my way when the big tourney starts?"

"Tourney what are you talking about I'm so lost are we competing against other Chemistry clubs or something?" This was a relatively new topic to me and although I had been at school for one day I would think I had still been informed or at least heard about this "Big tourney."

Suddenly a new figure comes into view and answers my question "This tourney hailey is referring to is the ongoing fight for power our school clubs have every year.Every year the clubs fight in order to become the "Most powerful club" in the whole school.But every year either administrators stop them before the fighting is complete or that the fighting never ceases to end and there is no victor." I look now at the figure that says this he seems to be a young man between the ages of 23-26 for some odd reason his hair is a light shade of blue with a greenish type tint to it. He wore a long lab coat and on his left arm was a cylinder. I look at this man in awe he was an alchemist.
Back to top Go down
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21708
God's Blessing : 538

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club   Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:23 pm

During lunch, Amy dragged me out of class and said she was showing me the club room we'll be using.

Amy: "Nice isn't it? Very spacious. There are punching bags and treadmills and weights and these ways are enchanted so nothing can break through them. Did I do good?"

Klarrann: "The room is very nice, but why did the student council give us a club room when it isn't even official yet?"

Amy: "What isn't official about it? We have 3 members, the student councils approval and a club instructor."

Klarrann: "Club instructor? Who in their right mind would agree to be a fight clubs instructor?"

Just as those words left my mouth, a man about 40 walked into the club room. His bluesish black hair was neatly groomed into a ponytail and his stern expression told me he did not get blackmailed by Amy. He looks very respectable.

Instuctor: "I am Ranald, the instructor assigned to the Fight Club. This is an academy to train students in the art of combat, not the back alley. I will not let you sully these sacred grounds with a brawl, matches will be held with rules and regulations."

Klarrann: "Yes sir. I look forward to working with you."

Ranald: "You seem more civilized than the other 2 members."

As he said this, he reached his hand behind the door and pulled Gorgon into the room by the ear. He looked pretty beat up.

Ranald: "With you as the clubs president, I expect you to uphold the rules."

Klarrann: "Yes sir!."

Doesn't feel like this year will be too bad. I have never seen an instructor beat Gorgon before. And Amy had never responded well to authority, but she didn't leap at Ranald like she would with the other instructors we've know, I feel like she actually gets along well with Ranald.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club   Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:38 pm

"Your a ...a...a"

"An alchemist? Yes I am and to answer your question before you ask it this is how the chemistry club fights" said the Alchemist.
Woah was this dude a mind reader seriously because i was just thinking that.After him saying that I decided to voice my observation.

"Woah dude you must be a fucking mind reader cuz like i was just thinking that." i said obviously expressing my awe at him.The dude and Hailey both laughed and then he responded with

"No im not a mind reader but I am the Sponsor for this club and a teacher" He said this last part with empathsize and looked at me. My face lit up red as I realized I just cursed in front of a teacher. I was about to say "Oh shi-" when i stopped myself and decided to change the subject.

"So how do i join Mr.?????"

"Its Leymore and we will get to that in a second please follow me and Hailey to the Battle simulater."With that end note we left for the battle simulator and I was nervous as hell
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club   Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Chilling up on the roof top felt really good. Wulf got up and started to walk near the edge of the rooftop.

"I guess we might as well do some training now" Vulf said as he stared out into the city.

"Alright!!!" Most of the other members shouted. And a small "yay, wewt, lets do it" came from me. Yeah I wasn't really that excited.

"We aren't going to take our weapon to the training area for practice, we are going to do it here" Vulf said with a smile.

I am thinking, oh boy this is going to cause a lot of ruckus. I hope I don't get to go to the detention hall again.

"Ok I got our training gear" a member said as he rushed up into the open with many rifles and training gears. The weapons and other gears is toss to every member.

"OUR TARGET TODAY IS EVERY MEMBER! LAST ONE STANDING IS THE WINNER!" Wulf shouted.

"You can't be serious...." I look up to see that everyone is already gone. I sense a huge spirit energy coming from my left. ITS A WIND BURST SHOT!!!! I duck and roll out of the way. Holy cow they are serious. I was still out in the open and is a sure target for everyone in the sniper team. Damn it, I roll into the hallway of the stairway. I lie very low on the stairway, looking through the scope of my rifle. I don't sense anyone. I slowly pull myself down the stair. How can they all disappear so fast.

I throw my rifle behind me and ran down the stair. I made sure to dash quickly so that no one can identify that I have a rifle on my back. I was heading toward the courtyard because there is more obstacle there and places I can hide.

"The last man standing huh...there is about 40 members that are in the sniper team...This might take a while." I mummer.

As I look out in front of me, I see a sniper team member hiding at a corner with his back turned toward me. Chance! this is going to be first take down. I am so excited. I took aim at the member's back and before I focused some magic into the shot, a big fireball shot came out of no where and the member out. He laid there all smoldering and smiling "NICE SHOT!" and then he fainted.

"KYAAAAAAA!!!!!!" I yelled out. Oh snap that might of given my position away. I felt an alteration in the air around me. I jump and duct behind a tree. It was another fireball shot again. Damn fire magic user. I peered behind the tree and notice where the shot was coming from.

"OH NO FAIR! Its a female member and she isn't even on school premises anymore. GOD WHAT A CHEATER!" I said.

I notice a lot of other members is also out of school premises. I see 5 of them in total all on rooftop. They aren't even shooting at each other. They must be doing a team collaboration or something. I laid low on the ground behind the tree. I took aim at her. I focus a wind element shot and fired off at her. My magic shot hit her as she was still trying to take a good aim at me. "Yes One down for Spirit" The other 4 snipers is looking at my direction trying to look for the person that took out one of them. I aim for the next person located 12 meters away from the female member that I shot down and still laying there knock out from the blast. I took aim and shot at him with a concentrated wind element magic again. I notice someone had took out the other 3 snipers that is left on the rooftop. "Oh what a relief." I said all glad.

As I sat relax and very happy that I took out 2 members all by myself. Before I can enjoy my victory Vulf appeared before me.

"Hahaha too lax Spirit" He said and took aim at me and shot off an intense water element shot at me.

I sat there stunned by the pressure of the magic that came out of his rifle. UGH IT HURT SO MUCH AND THIS CLOSE TO ME! Before I black out I can see that Vulf is already gone again. Damn him, I thought,

I woke back up in the infirmary. A lot of sniper members are also there laughing at each other. "Hehe you were so easily taken out" all the members jeered at each other with it. I was all so made fun off by the other members. I see that Wulf is also in the infirmary and is injured in the foot. It seems that every one on the sniper team is injured in this training club activities. I believed that Vulf said he slip on a banana peel as he was running around and fired off a shot that had the other members focusing on him as the next target. Haha this sure is a fun club.

Last edited by Sokkun on Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club   Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:11 pm

I'm already looking forward to a great year, just a turn of a knob and a slight push of the door are the only things standing in my way of all the music I could ever ask for.

"Hold on a second, woman" and then I hear the voice of a boy from behind me, just as my hand was within an inch from the door. Wait, I'm letting this voice stop me? He could be referring to somebody else... better be safe than sorry though.
"Me?" I asked turning my head around. There are a ton of Juniors and Seniors in this hallway, so the chance that this is a Freshman talking to somebody else is pretty high.
"Yes, you." Well, they were high, I guess the spinner just landed on me.
"What is it, kid?" I turned around completely to face the boy speaking to me. And there was somebody who was just above my height, scrawny though. He had white-ish disheveled hair, tired and irritated eyes, a crossbow and a highly worn-looking blade were hanging from his belt. "Ooh, you're not so kid-ish as I expected."
"I hear you're quite the mark, why not join the sniper club?" Another goon sent to recruit me...
Let me take this time to explain something, the Sniper club members are not a bad group of people. However, in this school, you sometimes come across somebody who will be a total extremist about clubs. So, I'm going to be careful and just give this guy the treatment I give every other club that wants me.
"I'm already a two-year member of the Music club. I want to be a member of it for my third and final year of this school," I worded out my usual response. "Besides, any club that involves some form of violence tends to get too competitive for me."
"What a waste," he said with a disgusted face. "I'm not letting you join this club, at least, if you're not going to join the Sniper club."
"Okay, what grade are you in?!" I questioned him as I walked up and grabbed him by the collar. "You have some nerve talking to a Senior like that!"
"I'm a Junior," he said with a smirk "and why not? The Senior in question is being a total wimp compared to me."
"What's your name, Junior?"
"Rimiss, and yours, oh delicate lady?"
"Komorika Piko, let me supplement that with something to help you remember it!" I kicked him in the stomach, causing him to fall to the ground. "Oh, look at that, the flower wilted onto the ground~!" I laughed at him, having mocked me for not joining the Snipers.
Suddenly, a great amount of water shot into my face. Within the same moment, my face, hair, and clothes were entirely soaked.
"You want to play rough?" He asked, re-capping the thermos he was carrying. "Excuse the pun, but," he stuck his hand in the pool of soup beneath me "you need to chill out and think over this."
As if he had dumped liquid nitrogen on me, my hair and clothes froze, my skin was covered in frost, and my feet were frozen in place by a light layer of ice. "I wouldn't move if I were you," he said, now with his crossbow loaded and aimed at me. "At least, until you defrost."
He was right, if I move, my clothes will likely shatter. He had me in checkmate.
"Okay kid, you won, what do you want?"
"Consider once more joining the Sniper club." He replied, his voice sounding satisfied. "If you don't, expect more of these as the year goes on." He continued as he put away his weapon. "Enjoy the chicken noodle, Komorika Piko-senpai."
He walked off into the hallway, laughing like a maniac.
Back to top Go down
Kit-Kat

Kit-Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club   Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:52 pm

"You two. What are you guys doing here?" A tall guy asked us.

"Isn't this art club sign ups?" Ryan asked.

"Art club is canceled because the teacher quit." He said.

"Oh..shit. Sorry to disturb you guys then. Lets go, Kitty." Ryan muttered.

"Well, you could join this club." He said.

"What is it?" Ryan asked.

"Well you see, only 6 people can be in this club. Its called, element or magic club." He said.

"Element club..? Isn't that what your mastered in, Kitty? Ryan asked me.

"Well.. yeah." I said softly.

"Lets join this then! I can learn too." Ryan said cheerfully.

"But--

"Good, your offically members. By the way, i'm Riki." He said.

I glared at him. I had a bad feeling about him. He led us to the other members and introduced us.

"Hi! I'm Keoko! You must be Kitty and Ryan. This is Sarai and Hotaru." She said.

Ryan seemed happy to meet them and was having a great time with them. I glanced at Hotaru. Where have I seen him before? It hit me. I was in a flashback. I saw my family and they were all happy. I saw Hotaru and my brother, Kyo. They were fighting with magic. Hotaru's bolt became to powerful and paralized my brother. He jumped back in surprised and saw me. He ran off and told my family that it was my fault. My mother and father were so mad that they sent me to foster care. They called me a 'demon child' and that no one should raise me. My flashback ended. I blinked. Ryan glanced at me and had a bewilered look on his face. He gently grabbes my arm and walked out the door.

"Whats wrong?" He asked me.

"Hotaru.. paralized my brother." I said softly.

"Is that why.." he trailed off.

Ryan was my bestfriend in foster care. We went to school together and everything.

"Don't worry about it. I'll just get a new start with him." I said.

"If your sure.." He said.

We went back into the room and started to practice with magic.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club   Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:42 pm

I walk out of the infirmary since none of us was really injured. The other members of the Sniper team stayed in there to relax even more. As I walk out and took about 7-8 steps away from the infirmary, Cichol walk into the infirmary and told that every student that are in this infirmary and are part of the Sniper club are to be punish for using weapons outside of the training area.

"Phew, was I lucky" I whispered to myself as I dash to a corner.

I am going to roam the hallway till my next class start. Oh wait...I have to go put this armor that the Sniper team gave to me in that club activity we had. I headed back to the Sniper club room. No not the one at the rooftop, the official one. As I walk down there I notice someone just standing there with their back turn toward me. Look like a female student. Oh well. I walk into the Sniper club room.

"Hey Spirit" a voice called out to me.

"Hii, I am returning the gear that I used in the club activity we had this evening" I said to him.

"Oh by the way my name is Remiss" He said to me.

"Oh nice to meet you, how did you know my name anyway?" I ask him.

"Well a lot of people know about the students that are enrolled in the special Chou Academy Elite Mercenary solider" He answered me.

"Oh..." I replied, "I am going to get ready to go to my next class, I'll see you around Remiss" I said to him as I left the club room.

"Hey Spirit, if you see a female student at the end of the hall down there can you like push her into the music club? She seem very frightful but really love music" He asked me with a smile.

"Sure thing Remiss" I said.

I walk quietly toward the female student, who definitely seem like she had cold feet or something. I said, "Why don't you just go in and give it a try" but as I tap on her shoulder her clothes some how seem to magically shatter all over the place to tiny shard.

"HOLY SHET!!!!!!!" I YELLED OUT. I dash backward and flip out of the hallway. I saw Remiss laughing at the scene as I fled.

Oh man how did that just happen...I gain my composure and walk calmly to my history class about ancient civilization. Ahhhh this is the best place to relax. Learning about the past is the best feeling ever. The professor of this class is old and his name is Duncan. He seems to know a lot about ancient history. I sat there listening to the whole lecture.

Last edited by Sokkun on Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club   Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:35 pm

"Why don't you just go in and give it a try" I heard from behind me. He must think I'm a student nervous about joining the club I'm standing right outside. Maybe I should tell him I'm frozen and can't move... literally.
"It's no--" before I could say anything more, I felt a hand perch on my shoulder with the sound of glass shattering not too far behind.
I looked down to see one of my worst fears manifesting within this very moment: I'm naked in school.
The blouse of my uniform, the skirt, the scarf, even fragments of my undergarments had shattered and were now on the floor, like a porcelain statue smashed against the floor.
"HOLY SHET!!!!!!!" the same voice from behind me screamed out as he pulled his hand away. And that yell was all it took to return me to the reality that I'm in public.
I felt all eyes turn on me, my face got hot and I felt two streams come down from my eyes. My heartbeat accelerated, yet I remained in the same exact stance I was frozen in for the past 2 minutes.
Finally, I screamed, pulled my arms to cover myself and ran straight for the closest bathroom. It was like running through a forest of evil trees, but scarier. The hallway was lined with the same weirdos that were picking fights or sleeping, awakened by my screaming, looking at me. The entire time, I heard an eerie laughter.
Finally, I found a bathroom, grabbed onto the door and slammed the door against the wall it was hinged on, then closed it just as brutally behind me.
There I sat behind the locked door, crying to myself. By the time I got there, any frozen piece of clothing that was still attached to me either flew off or is hardly there. I didn't know what I was going to do for the remainder of the day, nor did I want to think about it.
I want to go home, I want to go to sleep, and I don't want to wake up. If I come back to school tomorrow, nobody will remember me as the star of the music club but the girl streaking the hallways.

It's all that damned Rimiss' fault! I heard a demon in my head say. The moment I heard this, I stopped crying from shear embarrassment and I felt angry instead.
I'll make him pay. I'll make him pay. I'll make him pay.
I heard it over and over again, and started to believe it.

"If you don't, expect more of these as the year goes on." That cocky voice of his... and he plans to do this again to me.
I looked down at myself and began bawling tears once more. There's no way I can leave the school like this...
This year is going to suck.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club   Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:18 am

I walked out into the hall and looked at this girl who was stark naked in front of the Music club room. I immiediatly went into perv mode and began to voice my own thoughts allowd.

"OMG Naked girllllllllllllllllllll.oh yeaaa, Hey guys ill be right back or watever i think im joining the wrong club" I said with a mesmirized tone. I began heading to the music club room when i felt a fist make contact with my head.I immiediatley stopped what i was doing and crumpled to the ground. I felt a little dizzy and saw stars swirling around my head. Someone grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and began dragging me.

Thats when i heard Hailey's voice say in an annoyed tone "No your coming with us perv." She was so annoyed i could sense her rolling her eyes at me while she said this.

Still dazed i responded to this by saying "But its.... its... nakey lady" ...... Hailey's response to this was a another punch in the head and i was out cold.

*Inside Soul's mind*

I was surrounded by a dense green forest and i began walking around lost. I walked around for what seemed like an hour till i came across a forest clearing. I push my way through the dark green foliage and walk into the clearing. The clearing seemed to be like a tiny meadow and had all types of flowers. Roses as red as blood. Violets as blue as the sea.Sunflowers as bright as the sun. It seemed so peaceful there. At the center of this meadow that was filled with a sea of colors was a rock. Perched upon this rock was a beatiful maiden her back was turned to me but i still heard a beautiful noise coming to her. I walked closer and closer and closer hypnotized by her song.

The words sounded like this:

Day to night, dark to light,
Fall the sands of time.
Let the years like the gears
Of a clock unwind
In your mind walk through time
Back to better days.
Memories, like a dream,
Wash your tears away.
Like a star in the sky darkness can't reach you.
Light the night, joy is light 'til the new dawn.
Cast away your old face
Full of gloom and spite.
With this mask I will ask
To borrow your light.

I started to walk towards the front of the rock in order to glimpse at her face. When I got there though I saw no face. I only saw mask and a beatiful girl playing an ocarina. I stood there and watched as she sung another song.

*Play video again*

Day to night, dark to light,
Fall the sands of time.
Let the years like the gears
Of a clock unwind
In your mind walk through time
Back to better days.
Memories, like a dream,
Wash your tears away.
Like a star in the sky darkness can't reach you.
Light the night, joy is light 'til the new dawn.
Cast away your old face
Full of gloom and spite.
With this mask I will ask
To borrow your light.

As the song ended i began to clap and she looked up suddenly not expecting me to be there.I looked at her with the same look of surprise and she got up on her feet from the crisscross position she was in and dashed into the woods. I began to chase her when my feet wouldnt move.I tried to reach my hand out almost as to grab her even though she was such a far distance when suddenly the image i saw before me began to blur. It then turned into a tile like effect and cracked like a mirror and bits and pieces of it faded into the darkness. Until there was nothing left and I began falling.
Back to top Go down
Kit-Kat

Kit-Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club   Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:33 pm

I heard a girl scream loudly. Everyone in my magic class ran to see what happened. I stood up, but I felt like I was weak and unstable. I fell to the ground and looked at the floor. Whats happening to me...? I wondered. I tried to stand up but, I felt like I had no energy to stand. Ryan saw me on the floor and rushed over.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I don't know.. I have no energy to stand. I feel so weak." I muttered.

"I'll get help." He said.

He ran into the hall and the other students came to see if I was okay. The nurse came and helped me walk to the infirmary. But, she didn't know how to help me. She then called the hospital to help. They came and took me and Ryan there. They sat me on a bed and started to feel my arms and legs. They took blood tests too. He looked at me with grief.

"I'm so sorry. You have cancer. But, we are not exactly what type yet." The doctor said.

My eyes widened. I felt the pain of the news strike me. Only question for me was, Would I live?

"If I were to die.. would it been soon?" I asked.

"No, the cancer is still in early stages. We might be able to save you." He said.

"I see." I muttered.

They handed me alot of medication and paperwork. I filled it out and began to walk out of the office. Ryan rushed toward me.

"I see you can walk! What happened?" He asked.

"Uhm.. i.. i have, cancer , Ryan. But, I should be okay." I said.

"I'm so sorry, Kitty." He said softly.

"I wont die soon. So lets live our lives better,and funner." I said.

"Alright! " He said.

We left the hospital with no regrets.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club   Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:40 am

....I woke up in a cold sweat

Hailey:Its about time you woke up we were starting to get worried.And by we I mean Leymore.

Leymore: Well excuseeeeeee me for worrying about this young mans well being. I mean this wouldnt be the first time you over did it. I mean just look at Carl.

At that moment a nerdy pudgy kid in a wheel chair was slowly pushing his rubber wheels with little effort across this training dome we seemed to be in. As Leymore raised a finger in his direction suddenly it seemed he was aware of the the new found attention on him and began to move his wheelchair at a much faster pace till he retreated into a dark hallway.

Me:Thanks for worrying but im fine,although i have a bit of a headache.

Hailey:Awwww will a kiss on the head make it better?

Me:Well if your offering....

Suddenly lightning quick hailey struck me in the head with her fist. Which hurt alot. As quick as her fist hit me her face turned red and she began to yell

Hailey: YOU WOULD LIKE THAT PERV!!!!

Me:Owwww MUST YOU HIT ME ALL THE TIME?

Hailey:WELL MAYBE IF YOU WERENT SO PERVY I WOULDNT HAVE TO KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO THAT PEANUT SIZED BRAIN OF YOURS.

Me:Its not peanut sized its average thank you

Just as I was about to stick my tongue out though i felt a huge tug on my ear.
Apparently hailey felt it too because we both cried out in unison

Me and Hailey: OWWWWWWW

Leymore: Listen you two save it for the training we are about to do today. Now Soul the chemistry club if you havent already discovered yet isnt your ordinary chemistry club. We are actually a part of an ancient warrior group that used what is now modern chemistry to fight. These people are called alchemists. Now judging from your records you know a little about alchemy. Which is why I've brought you here. I wanna test out how far your alchemy skills go. Within the case behind me there will be two cylinders, weapons used to channel an alchemists powers. Also within the case are 50 of each basic alchemy crystal.

Me:So wait how exactly are you going to test me?

Leymore: Your going to duel me

With those words my heart skipped a beat

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club   Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chou Academy Episode 2: Joining a club
Page 1 of 1