Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mabinogi Dragon Pet

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29571
God's Blessing : 4038

Mabinogi Dragon Pet Empty
PostSubject: Mabinogi Dragon Pet   Mabinogi Dragon Pet I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:14 pm

Yo guys dragon pet are coming on June 22, 2011 wewt. Hurray for dragon pet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Jugi155

Jugi155

Prowess Point : 14802
God's Blessing : 18

PostSubject: mmmmm   Mabinogi Dragon Pet I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:45 am

Hooray for the people who don't have the money to buy the pets~
Back to top Go down
Jugi155

Jugi155

Prowess Point : 14802
God's Blessing : 18

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Dragon Pet   Mabinogi Dragon Pet I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:45 am

Nexon is so rigged >.>
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Dragon Pet   Mabinogi Dragon Pet I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:29 am

Well that sucks, my parents are sucker when I was a kid. All I have to do is like beg <3. Oh also when I was in high school having a part time job is hella fun <3. I get paid $320 a week man
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Dragon Pet   Mabinogi Dragon Pet I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:32 am

I name my pet dragon Atamenus, meaning ritual knife often associated with the element of air and the direction of the east, though some traditions attribute it to fire and the south. The knife is known in circles as a dagger, dirk, or scian. And the new hot key thing...that was how I have my whole key set up...>_> its not that different, its just now the skill bar are shown and its bothering me. v.v
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15144
God's Blessing : 29

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Dragon Pet   Mabinogi Dragon Pet I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:24 am

So like guyssss I think I can afford a dragon pet after all Very Happy! So like i found this gamestop giftcard i havent used yet that i got like during christmas and its for $25 at least i think. Soooo you know what that meansssss :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD...... Have you guessed yet :O? ITS ENOUGH FOR GEY BUTT SECKSSSSS......ok not really its enough for a 25 dollar nx card tho Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15555
God's Blessing : 61

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Dragon Pet   Mabinogi Dragon Pet I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:19 pm

I named my dragon Bluejet, which is a type of upper-atmospheric lightning which projects from the top of a cumulonimbus above a thunderstorm to the lowest level of the ionosphere 40 to 50 km above earth.

Either read more to find out what one looks like, or look at this diagram:

Mabinogi Dragon Pet Stlightningf
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Akayame

Akayame

Prowess Point : 14935
God's Blessing : 83

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Dragon Pet   Mabinogi Dragon Pet I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:48 am

lightning balls are pretty cool... dont know if that would make such a good name though....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Dragon Pet   Mabinogi Dragon Pet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mabinogi Dragon Pet
Page 1 of 1