Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Dragon Event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29592
God's Blessing : 4038

Black Dragon Event Empty
PostSubject: Black Dragon Event   Black Dragon Event I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:17 pm

So there is a lot of went going on right now and you can get really nifty gift....the only one that I think is worth getting is the Wish Upon a Dragon Event. So you gather black dragon fragment and turned it in and when enough is turned in (like the mugwart leaf event) you get to make one wish Very Happy , but you can only get 1 wish a day soo booo...

The reward to aim for is the space suit outfit <3 and the beam sword...it will go cheap to around 500k ish around a few day or so.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
!xCero

!xCero

Prowess Point : 15144
God's Blessing : 50

Black Dragon Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Dragon Event   Black Dragon Event I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:27 pm

Here is the wiki link.

Also some screenshots for reference when you're going to the Black Dragon. It will be at the Bird Mark in Rano, south of Muyu Desert near the Rano's metallurgy beach. It stays for 30 minutes once it arrives. You'll want to make a return coupon to warp there for each character you plan to use for a wish gift box. Note that a character can only get one per real life day.

Black Dragon Event Black_10

Black Dragon Event Black_11

Black Dragon Event Black_12

Black Dragon Event Black_13

Black Dragon Event Black_14

Black Dragon Event Black_15

Black Dragon Event Black_16

Also, lol @ person on ski jump slope.

Black Dragon Event Lolstu10

Back to top Go down

Black Dragon Event
Page 1 of 1