Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chou Academy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21663
God's Blessing : 538

Chou Academy Empty
PostSubject: Chou Academy   Chou Academy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:40 am

Chou Academy is your everyday Highschool Anime Series depicting the life of your everyday student...with a little variation. These students are everything but "everyday". Various Clubs are fighting for control of the school, not just a simple brawl or by any means of diplomacy either. These students engage each other in a series of ground rumbling, sky scorching and sometimes heart renching battle. A Roleplay where you can either be an innocent bystander and live out your life as a regular student, or engage in the battle to control the school and carve your name in the hearts of every student in the school.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15102
God's Blessing : 29

Chou Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy   Chou Academy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:58 pm

this sounds like ikki tousen minus all the nudity O-o
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29529
God's Blessing : 4038

Chou Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy   Chou Academy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:29 pm

YOU WATCH NUDE ANIME ALONE?!?!?! SHAME ON YOU! ...

....you should share next time -3-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Chou Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy   Chou Academy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:35 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL roflmao
Back to top Go down
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21663
God's Blessing : 538

Chou Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy   Chou Academy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:47 pm

just fyi, the chars in ikkitousen are in middle school, ya can tell by their uniform, americans like to believe they ar 18 lolz on them. and this is basically a composite of ikkitousen, tenge tenjou and any highschool drama that has supernatural students xD please dont say xmen thinger -.- and yea, anyone can start off the roleplay when they feel they have everything they need to start Razz
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Chou Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy   Chou Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:22 pm

really they are in middle school O_O dayum those girls sure dont look like they are in middle school Lolz and you sure cuz they were like having sex and everything so yea im pretty sure they are in high school
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chou Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy   Chou Academy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chou Academy
Page 1 of 1