Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Red Dragon and Guardian of Patholon (Advanced)

Go down 
+2
Pikochu
Klarrann
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21726
God's Blessing : 538

Red Dragon and Guardian of Patholon (Advanced) Empty
PostSubject: Red Dragon and Guardian of Patholon (Advanced)   Red Dragon and Guardian of Patholon (Advanced) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:14 pm

So Klar has Guardian of Partholon Adv that dies in 6 days and Valerien has Red Dragon Adv that doesn't expire so anyone wanna do anything? Very Happy or if you want to run them post here so I cana ctually start organizing. I was thinking either Tuesday or Wednesday, time wise, that will depend one veryone's schedule, i like to include kitty so maybe sometime in the evening, 4-5ish
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15576
God's Blessing : 61

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon and Guardian of Patholon (Advanced)   Red Dragon and Guardian of Patholon (Advanced) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:55 pm

I can run on Wednesday, but after I get out of work at 5 PM EST (will be on around 6 PM most likely). Thursday I'm off all day so anytime that day works.
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29592
God's Blessing : 4038

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon and Guardian of Patholon (Advanced)   Red Dragon and Guardian of Patholon (Advanced) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:02 am

I...shall run
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Kit-Kat

Kit-Kat

Prowess Point : 16565
God's Blessing : 70

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon and Guardian of Patholon (Advanced)   Red Dragon and Guardian of Patholon (Advanced) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:44 am

Um.. I get home on Tuesday & Wednesday around 3:40ish(PM EST) But on those two days I have to leave for taekwondo at 6 so..4-5 is best for me.
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Prowess Point : 12393
God's Blessing : 0

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon and Guardian of Patholon (Advanced)   Red Dragon and Guardian of Patholon (Advanced) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:11 pm

I dont know your american times e_e, but im usually coming on around 10-11 am server time Mad and can stay on till 3-5 pm server time (also how to deactivate emoticons ? e_e)
Back to top Go down
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21726
God's Blessing : 538

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon and Guardian of Patholon (Advanced)   Red Dragon and Guardian of Patholon (Advanced) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:13 pm

Hm, here are times i had planned; either tonight around midnight-1, tomorrow 10pmish or wednesday around 6pm, hopefully those times work, tell me which time sounds better for you. So far i have enlisted, Me Sokkun Ceroen (if i have to drag him myself) Kitty Piko and Mercuri. anyone else interested in coming?
Back to top Go down
Tyri

Prowess Point : 12572

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon and Guardian of Patholon (Advanced)   Red Dragon and Guardian of Patholon (Advanced) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:57 am

I'll come...as soon as I get some HP pots...I'm mostly free, less so on Thursdays, until after 7pm PST...which would make that 10pm EST I guess. Other days, as long as it's not too early, I'm good.
Back to top Go down
Mercy

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon and Guardian of Patholon (Advanced)   Red Dragon and Guardian of Patholon (Advanced) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:41 pm

uhm...6pm wednesday would be 3pm server time ?...if yes that time would be okay for me
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29592
God's Blessing : 4038

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon and Guardian of Patholon (Advanced)   Red Dragon and Guardian of Patholon (Advanced) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:51 am

In these runs we are not allowed to use Potions or die in here so Try not to use any. Even MANA POTS!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Mercy

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon and Guardian of Patholon (Advanced)   Red Dragon and Guardian of Patholon (Advanced) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:00 pm

you can use potions till a certain amount, same with deaths, in my last 5 runs we always used like 10-20 potions and had 2-5 deaths but we still got S. though i dont even need many potions, i got used to be stingy with mp potions o~o

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon and Guardian of Patholon (Advanced)   Red Dragon and Guardian of Patholon (Advanced) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Dragon and Guardian of Patholon (Advanced)
Page 1 of 1